Love for the Planet & People
The lamps from brand Good & Mojo are handcrafted with sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. With the motto “Buy light, Give light”, they take sustainability a step further by donating to the WakaWaka Foundation. By replacing dangerous kerosene lamps with solar lamps, they supply safe lamps to developing countries across the globe. As for the ANDES lamp, it has been crafted with responsibly grown bamboo and 100% eco linen, both biodegradable materials. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and less water and chemicals are needed for its cultivation. Similarly, bamboo is a fast-growing plant that grows back once cut and also produces more oxygen than other trees. Wooden Amsterdam believes in giving back to the planet, therefore we plant a tree with your purchase.
The ANDES wall-mounted lamp is practical and easy to install. It stands as a timeless and attractive light source when combined with the most wide-ranging furnishings, and can be used throughout the home thanks to its versatility. A useful luminaire that can be adjusted in length and height to best fit your needs. An eco linen drum shade brings texture while a wall switch adds convenience to the minimalistic look. It comes with a 200cm textile cord with plug for ease of use. Suitable for E27, max 40W light bulb.
- Dimensions: 70 x 105 x 47 cm (HxWxL) | lampshade 47 x 23 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Black| Available in 8 lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | eco linen shade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + wall plate with switch + electricity cord + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in natural bamboo