Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. With the motto “Buy light, Give light”, they take sustainability a step further by donating to the WakaWaka Foundation. By replacing dangerous kerosene lamps with solar lamps, they supply safe lamps to the least favoured across the globe. As for the ANDES lamp, it has been crafted with responsibly grown bamboo and 100% eco linen, both biodegradable materials. Linen is 30% stronger than cotton and less water and chemicals are needed for its cultivation. Similarly, bamboo is a fast-growing plant that grows back once cut and also produces more oxygen than other trees. Wooden Amsterdam believes in giving back to the planet, therefore we plant a tree with your purchase.
The Good & Mojo ANDES wall lamp is named after the Andes mountain range that comprises glaciers, volcanoes, grasslands, deserts, lakes and forests. The lampshade tones are inspired by these highlands and promise to bring nature to your home. This wall-mounted lamp is a functional light that works perfectly next to a sofa or in a gloomy corner. Adjust by folding the arm or textile cord for the desired height. It fits an E27, max. 40W bulb and comes with a 200 cm cord with plug.
- Dimensions: 70 x 105 x 47 cm (HxWxL) | lampshade 47 x 23 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Natural | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | eco linen shade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + wall plate with switch + electricity cord + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in black bamboo