Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, organic linen and bamboo. For every lamp sold, they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation, which provides solar lamps to those in need of light around the world. Both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo give back to the planet by planting a tree with your purchase. Moreover, this lamp is made of responsibly grown bamboo and 100% ecological linen. As such, by choosing the ANDES table lamp, you are contributing to a more sustainable future.
The Good & Mojo ANDES table lamp is named after the Andes mountain range. Available in 8 different colours, this beautiful palette resembles the varied landscape’s glaciers, volcanoes, grasslands, deserts, lakes and forests. Bring a touch of nature to your living room or bedroom with this gorgeous table lamp. The simple and sleek design makes the ANDES table lamp a versatile light source for home. Whether as a bedside table lamp, as accent lighting in the living room, or as an inviting light source in the entrance, ANDES looks great wherever it is placed. The minimalist bamboo base features a cylindrical shade made of ecological linen. It comes with a built-in switch and 200 cm textile cord and fits E14, max. 40W bulbs. We love the idea of using a dimmer to achieve the best ambience for each occasion.
- Measurements: Total height 46 cm | lampshade 18 x 15 cm | base 16 x 16 x 2 cm | electricity cord 185 cm
- Colour: Natural stand | 8 available lampshade colours | black cord
- Material: Bamboo stand | linen lampshade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with hand switch + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E14 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Stand also available in natural bamboo