Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and earth-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. For every lamp sold, a donation is made to the WakaWaka Foundation, who makes electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. The BALI bamboo hanging lamp is made of handwoven bamboo strips and is completely ecological. This helps in reducing the environmental impact and pollution levels. With each Good & Mojo lamp you purchase, a tree is planted in the deforested areas across the globe. Besides, bamboo is a highly sustainable and durable material. It is capable of growing 100cm in 24 hours! And once cut, it grows back almost immediately. At Wooden Amsterdam, we donate to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All.
The Good & Mojo BALI hanging lamp is named after the Indonesian island famous for its mesmerising bamboo jungle houses. The lampshade has a repeated weave pattern of one black and one natural bamboo strips. The organic and lightweight shape will accentuate modern settings. We love the idea of mixing different sizes for a more stylish look. This light fits a max. 40W, E27 bulb making it suitable for indoor rooms, restaurants or hotel spaces. The adjustable cord system allows you to hang it up to a height of 200 cm. TIP: use with a dimmer system for best ambience setting. This light is suitable to match with other BALI elements such as the BALI floor lamps.
- Dimensions: Diameter 40 x 12 cm (small) | Diameter 60 x 15 cm (medium) | Diameter 87 x 20 cm (large) | 200 cm textile cord
- Colour: Natural/Black shade | black ceiling cap
- Material: Bamboo lamp shade | iron ceiling cap
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: Max 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a semi-flush-, floor- and wall lamp