The Good & Mojo Mekong table lamp is made of sustainable bamboo and is named after the famous Mekong river that runs through Cambodia and Vietnam. It has a modern look due to the smooth finishing and creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the bamboo structure.
Table Lamp – MEKONG – Bamboo
€ 139.00 – € 159.00Ordered before 14:00, shipped immediately!View this product in our showroom
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of bamboo which is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo Mekong lamps are named after the river Mekong that runs through Cambodia and Vietnam. Bamboo is a common material used to build houses and other objects in these countries. One half of the lamp is made of a bamboo structure which is inspired by a typical Vietnamese and Cambodian carry basket. The other half is made of solid bamboo and has a white coating. This sustainable lamp adds a fresh and modern touch to your living room, bedroom or office.
- Measurements: lamp shade (small) diameter 25 x height 29 cm (large) diameter 30 x height 33 cm | cord length 175 cm
- Colour: natural/white
- Material: bamboo lampshade
- Included: lampshade + electric cord with light switch
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 8W CFL | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in Small or Large
Good & Mojo