Inspired by the limestone formations in South Africa’s most impressive caves, CANGO brings nature into your home. Its unique design consists of an openwork using bamboo rods that form a ribbed cage and converge into a top ring. It fits an E27, max 40W light bulb. As it is visible from the outside, it is recommended to choose decorative filament lamps, e.g. rustic lamps with clear or tinted glass. The light is radiated directly through the spaces between the rods with their very open design, creating a very beautiful interplay of light and shadow in the surroundings. Additionally, this table lamp can be used as ambience light for example in the entrance hall or in a gloomy corner. We love the idea of combining this table lamp with the rest of the CANGO collection, also available in our webshop.
Love for the planet and people
The designers Good & Mojo create timeless pieces using natural and sustainable materials. CANGO is handcrafted using bamboo strips which are completely ecological and organic. Bamboo is an extremely resistant wood, and therefore this lamp is meant to live for years! Good & Mojo also donates to a solidarity initiative: the Waka Waka Foundation. They provide solar lamps to people in need of electricity in critical areas around the world. Therefore, when choosing CANGO, not only you bring nature to your home but you also give back to the environment and people. What’s more, Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam each plant a tree with your order. What are you waiting for? The green revolution is just one click away!
- Measurements: Shade w:26 x h.30 cm | electrical cord 210 cm
- Colour: Black | grey cord
- Material: Bamboo | textile cord
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: Lamp + screws + instructions + flex cord + adapter
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a floor lamp, hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp