Your basket is currently empty!
Tomte – Sunglasses – Walnut woodView this product in our showroom
Handcrafted in walnut wood, Tomte are sustainable, durable and comfortable sunglasses. Ideal on oval, square, round and heart-shaped faces.
- Ordered before 17.00, shipped immediately
- Small package
You may also like…
- FIT for normal-width faces
- PROTECTION tinted lenses with UV 400 protection
- COMFORT comfortable to wear due to real wood temples
- GLARE-FREE anti-reflective lenses reduce reflections
- ROBUST frame made of high-quality TR 90 plastic
- SUSTAINABLE wooden temples made from renewable materials
Handcrafted by the German team of woodworkers at TAKE A SHOT, Tomte has a classic design. Sporty, angular and modern look with a comfortable and lightweight feel. Temples are made of layered walnut wood which is sustainable, renewable and totally recyclable while the frame is TR 90 plastic. Each pair of sunglasses are sustainable with a reduced ecological footprint. The Tomte suit best oval, square, round and heart-shaped faces. These eco-friendly shades come with a sustainable case and cleansing cloth.
What does TR90 frame mean?
TR90 is a thermoplastic material that is incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight. Frames made with TR90 are extremely comfortable. Since they are flexible, they can bend under pressure and contour your face comfortably. TR-90 feels extremely lightweight and comfortable.
- Frame shape Angular
- Frame material TR90 Plastic (hypoallergenic, food safe)
- Frame colour Matt black
- Glass colour Grey
- Glass function UV 400 (Cat. 3), back-reflected
- Glazable Lens up to 3 diopters
- Temple material Walnut wood
- Iron colour Brown
- Hinges Stainless steel
Dimensions (See visual explanation in the images)
- Frame width: 146 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
- Lens width: 57 mm
- Temple length: 145 mm
- Sustainable foldable & protective case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Branded sticker
- 24 months warranty
|Dimensions||14,1 × 14,3 cm|
Take A Shot