Love for the Planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable and eco-friendly materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its forms. They donate to the WakaWaka foundation, who make electricity accessible to those in need of light over the world. With each lamp sold, a tree is planted in deforested areas across the globe. What’s more, at Wooden Amsterdam, we donate 1% of our yearly revenue to the tree-planting initiative of Trees For All. Therefore contributing to a more sustainable future. The BALI collection is made of handwoven bamboo strips. Bamboo is a highly resistant material that grows back once cut and can easily reach 100cm within a day!
The BALI bamboo wall light is named after the Indonesian island home to the striking bamboo home constructions. The organic and light-weight lampshade diffuses a warm light when being lit. The shade is handwoven by skilled artisans using black and natural fine bamboo strips. It fits a max. 40W, E27 fitting lightbulb. Provided with a 200 cm black textile cord and wall switch, it can be plugged into a socket with ease. The short adjustable arm makes it an ideal wall lamp for over a bedside table or in a gloomy corner to brighten things up! The plug system makes it easy to install anywhere you need. We love the idea of mixing this wall lamp with its sister the BALI ceiling lamp, also available in our webshop.
- Dimensions: max. width: 64 cm | max. height: 35 – 43 cm | diameter lampshade 44 x 12 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: natural and black lamp shade | black cord
- Material: bamboo | fabric cord
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: also available in large, natural and black