Named after the Philippines archipelago, the PALAWAN wall-mounted light boasts a unique shape. Its intricately made bamboo weave casts beautiful shadow patterns onto the walls. The three different colour coatings fit harmoniously in any interior. Choose between a full natural bamboo look, or a fresh white or even a dramatic black to add contrast. These coatings are non-toxic dyes. Create a beautiful light scenography when combining one or more different sizes together. It is completed with a 250 cm cord with hand switch and plug for ease of use. This allows for an effortless installation anywhere close to a socket. We advise using an LED filament lamp and dimmer for an ultimate ambience at home. And why not pair this wall light with the rest of the PALAWAN collection? Also available in our store
Love for the planet & people
The designer brand Good & Mojo is focused on sustainable lighting with a good cause. And therefore their lamps are handcrafted with biodegradable and sustainable materials. Besides durability and high-quality in the creations, their solidarity initiative supports communities in need of light around the globe. Under the motto “Buy light, give light”, they support the WakaWaka Foundation who, in turn, provide solar lamps to families in need of electricity around the globe. But that’s not all! Both Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam plant a tree with each order. The green revolution is just a click away!
- Measurements: Shade Ø60 x h.15 cm | 250 cm electrical cord
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black cord
- Material: Bamboo | iron | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + cable with handswitch + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available in Small (40×15 cm). Also as a floor-, table-, pendant- and ceiling lamp.