The Good & Mojo PALAWAN collection is named after the archipelago in the Philippines. Famous for its white-sand beaches, turquoise waters, coral reefs, and splendid limestone rock formations. Besides being functional, this wall-mounted lamp is highly decorative and will update your home in one go. Place near the couch, in the hallway or simply in a sober corner to spice things up. We love the idea of combining all colours and sizes for a more dramatic look! You can easily install this bamboo wall lamp by plugging it into a nearby socket. The 250 cm long cord with hand switch allows versatile installations and endless decoration possibilities. And of course, we advise using an LED filament lamp and dimmer for an ultimate ambience at home. And why not pair this wall light with the rest of the PALAWAN collection? Also available in our store.
Love for the planet & people
The designer brand Good & Mojo is focused on sustainable lighting with a good cause. And therefore their lamps are handcrafted with biodegradable and sustainable materials. Besides durability and high-quality in the creations, their solidarity initiative supports communities in need of light around the globe. Under the motto “Buy light, give light”, they support the WakaWaka Foundation who, in turn, provide solar lamps to families in need of electricity around the globe. But that’s not all! Both Good & Mojo and Wooden Amsterdam plant a tree with each order. The green revolution is just a click away!
- Measurements: Lamp shade Ø40 x h.15 cm | 250 cm electrical cord
- Colour: Natural bamboo | black cord
- Material: bamboo | iron | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade shade + cable with handswitch + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available in Large (60×15 cm). Also as a floor, table, pendant and ceiling lamp