Your basket is currently empty!
Wooden Watch – Waterloo – Silver – Walnut
The combination of wood, metal and suede makes this wooden watch an extraordinary mix. This makes the walnut wooden watch an absolute eye catcher.
- Ordered before 23.45, shipped immediately
- Small package
You may also like…
Waterloo thanks her name after one of the most central squares in Amsterdam: Waterlooplein. A lively area that also attracts many tourists with (flea) markets. So never a dull moment. This is exactly what makes this watch unique. The combination of wood, metal and suede makes it an extraordinary mix. A mix that stands out and makes this watch an absolute eye catcher.
The suede wristband of the Waterloo suits the walnut wooden details in this timepiece. The green coloured dial gives the watch a warm and natural touch. The walnut wood gives the watch a vibrant look and feel.
The combination of walnut wood and the silver details make the watch look clean and stylish. A timeless design in the world of watches.
- Colour: Brown with silver accents
- Materials: Case: Walnut | Strap: Suede leather
- Dimensions: Case width: 39 mm | Case depth: 8 mm | Strap length: adjustable | Strap width: 20 mm
- Movement: Chronographic Quartz Seiko | Waterproof up to 50m (5ATM)
- Warranty: 1 year
|Dimensions||3,9 × 2 × 0,8 cm|