Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. The Iguazu hanging lamp is made of jute fibres, which are collected from the bast of the jute plant. The long fibers are spun into strong threads. After cotton, it is the most commonly used fibre, as it is strong, durable and versatile.
The Good & Mojo Iguazu hanging lamp is named after the world’s largest waterfall series in Brazil and Argentina. This sustainable jute hanging lamp has a minimum impact on the environment. It can be used with a maximum 40W lightbulb so would be perfectly suitable to use in your bedroom or study. With the handy cable system you can hang the bamboo hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
- Measurements: Small lampshade Ø 47cm x H.47cm; Large Ø50cm x H.60 cm | adjustable cord 10 – 200 cm
- Colour: natural lampshade | black cord | iron ceiling cap
- Material: jute lampshade | iron ceiling cap
- Dimmable: yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: also available in small