This gorgeous rattan double hanging lamp has a modern design expressed with wicker rattan weaves. A great lighting addition to any home!
Double Hanging Lamp – KALAHARI – Rattan
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This rattan double hanging lamp is a hand-woven pendant that is very durable. Rattan is used in wicker weaves. The skin of the tropical rattan vine is peeled away and utilized for the gorgeous weaving purposes.
The Good & Mojo Kalahari lamps are named after the semi desert in Southern Africa: the Kalahari. It is created with wicker rattan weaves, inspired by the dry grasses in the desert. This modern design creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the wicker. It can be used with a maximum 60W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in your office or study room as well. With the handy cable system you can hang this rattan double hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
- Measurements: 120 cm x 45 cm x 29 cm (small) | 170 cm x 70 cm x 25 cm (large) | adjustable cord 10 – 250 cm
- Colour: natural | transparent cord | nickel finish
- Material: rattan lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 2 lamp shades + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as solo or double hanging lamp
Double hanging lamps, Hanging lamps
120 cm x 45 cm x 29 cm, 170 cm x 70 cm x 25 cm
Good & Mojo