This modern rattan hanging lamp is a hand-woven pendant that is very durable, and creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the wicker.
Hanging Lamp – KALAHARI – Rattan
€ 198.95 – € 268.95
Estimated delivery by 27/04/2019 - 28/04/2019
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This rattan hanging lamp is a hand-woven pendant that is very durable. Rattan is used in wicker weaves, where the skin of the tropical rattan vine is peeled away and utilized for the gorgeous weaving purposes.
The Good & Mojo Kalahari lamps are named after the semi desert in Southern Africa: the Kalahari. As the lamp is inspired by the desert, this therefore is expressed with the wicker rattan weaves. This modern design creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the wicker. It can be used with a maximum 60W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in your office or study room as well. With the handy cable system you can hang the rattan hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
- Measurements: 45 cm x 45 cm x 29 cm (small) | 70 cm x 70 cm x 25 cm (large) | adjustable cord 10 – 250 cm
- Colour: natural | transparent cord | nickel finish
- Material: rattan lampshade | plastic cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as solo or double hanging lamp
45 cm x 45 cm x 29 cm (small), 70 cm x 70 cm x 25 cm (large)
Good & Mojo