The BROMO floor lamp is an example of how an organic design and natural materials can create a cosy effect. It can easily be integrated into a modern and straightforward setting. The fact that this light is so versatile is not only due to its design, but also the materials used. The design of the lamp ensures that every room in which it is used obtains an extra special, slightly exotic flair. The large lampshade is suspended by a textile cord and can replace the use of a pendant by lighting from above. A 220 cm grey textile cord with a footswitch adds functionality. It supports an E27, max 60W light bulb and also dimmable when used on a dimmable circuit. Combine it with the BROMO collection for a full, stylish décor. To find out more about the brand Good & Mojo or to see more of their range, please visit our Good & Mojo brand page.
Sustainability with a good cause
Designer brand, Good & Mojo, focuses on giving back to nature and people. Not only do they produce lamps using natural and sustainable materials but also plant a tree with each purchase. They also donate to the WakaWaka Foundation who distributes solar lamps to those in need of electricity in critical areas. The BROMO series is made of sourced bamboo, which is completely ecological, therefore helping reduce the environmental impact and pollution levels. Additionally, Wooden Amsterdam plants a tree with each order!
- Measurements: Shade Ø60 x h.18 cm | total height 207 cm | base 36 x 36 x 3 cm
- Colour: Natural bamboo | grey flex cord
- Material: Bamboo lamp shade | bamboo stand | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand with light switch + screws + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Electrical details: Max. 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Available as a hanging lamp, ceiling lamp and wall lamp