This modern round bamboo hanging lamp is made of sustainable bamboo. It creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the bamboo structure.
Hanging Lamp – BORNEO – Bamboo
€ 130.00 – € 149.00
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This bamboo hanging lamp is made of bamboo which is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back from the roots. So you do not have to plant seeds again and bamboo even produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo Borneo lamps are named after the third largest island on our planet in South-East Asia: home to the world’s oldest rainforests! This bamboo hanging lamp adds a fresh and modern touch to your living room or bedroom. It can be used with a maximum 60W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in your office or study room as well. It creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the bamboo structure. With the handy cable system you can hang the bamboo hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
- Measurements: 42 cm x 32 cm (small) | 52 cm x 32 cm (large) | adjustable cord 10 – 250 cm
- Colour: natural | white cord | nickel finish
- Material: bamboo lampshade | cotton fabric cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as solo or double hanging lamp
|Dimensions||42 × 42 × 32 cm|
42 cm x 32 cm, 52 cm x 32 cm
Good & Mojo