Although inspired by the waterfalls, the only thing that flows is a warm and bohemian look when installed in your home. IGUAZU gives an exceptional light to the room thanks to its braided appearance. The black suspension system, which pairs with the black tapered shade, makes the ceiling lamp a real eye-catcher. The room is thus complemented by a harmonious furnishing accessory. We love the idea of hanging multiple over a dining table or a kitchen island. Thanks to the adjustable 200 cm suspension cord and iron canopy they can be installed in high ceilings and stairwells. As equally as desirable is its sister the IGUAZU tapered hanging lamp in natural jute.
Sustainable lighting with a good cause
The creators, Good & Mojo, are focused on environmental protection and giving back to the people. The luminaires of this brand are made with biodegradable materials and thus are compostable at the end of their lifetime. And of course, the production is done with respect for nature in an effort to lower CO2 emissions. Moreover, both Wooden Amsterdam and Good & Mojo plant a tree with each purchase. You can effortlessly join the green revolution by choosing the IGUAZU pendant lamp!
- Measurements: Lamp shade Ø60 x h.50 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: Black jute shade | black ceiling cap | black cord
- Material: Jute lamp shade | iron ceiling cap | textile cord
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + adapter + instructions
- Dimmable: Yes, depending on the light source
- Electrical details: Max. 40W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: Also available as floor-, table- and ceiling lamps