Your basket is currently empty!
Hanging Lamp – MADAGASCAR – Rattan – Black
This gorgeous rattan hanging lamp is a hand-woven pendant that is very durable. It creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the wicker.
- Shipped between 2 - 3 business days
- Large package
You may also like…
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This rattan hanging lamp is a hand-woven pendant that is very durable. Rattan is used in wicker weaves. The skin of the tropical rattan vine is peeled away and utilized for the gorgeous weaving purposes.
The Good & Mojo MADAGASCAR hanging lamps are named after the island just off the coast of East Africa, known for its huge biodiversity. The design of Madagascar creates a warm and mysterious light effect due to the wicker. It can be used with a maximum 60W lightbulb so would be suitable to use in your office or study room as well. With the handy cable system you can hang the rattan hanging lamp exactly where you want it.
- Dimensions: diameter 61 cm x height 52.5 cm | adjustable cord 50 – 250 cm
- Colour: black | black cord
- Material: rattan lampshade | fabric cord | iron ceiling cap
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Electrical details: max. watt 60W | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
|Dimensions||61 × 61 × 52,5 cm|
|With Lightbulb?|| |