This abaca hanging lamp is made of a natural material that’s known for its strong fibres. A suitable lamp for both modern and rustic interiors.
Hanging Lamp – SAHARA – Abaca
Estimated delivery by 16/08/2018 - 17/08/2018
This abaca hanging lamp is named after the largest desert in the world: the Sahara in Africa. It is made of the abaca plant, which is also known as hemp. This natural and sustainable material is known for its strong fibres. The cord is adjustable between 10 and 150 cm to suit your home or office. The industrial yet natural look make the abaca hanging lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors.
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
- Measurements: 27 cm x 27 cm x 32 (medium) | 22 cm x 22 cm x 40 cm (large) | adjustable cord 10 – 150 cm
- Colour: natural lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish
- Material: abaca lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 60W | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in medium, large or as a double hanging lamp
Large: 22 cm x 22 cm x 40 cm, Medium: 27 cm x 27 cm x 32 cm
Good & Mojo