This Good & Mojo lamp is named after the Algarve region in Portugal and is made of sustainable cork. This unique lamp will suit both rustic and industrial interiors due to the combination of a modern design with natural materials.
Hanging Lamp – ALGARVE – Cork – Dark Brown
Love for planet & People
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. Families in need receive a solar lamp for every Good & Mojo purchase.
The Algarve lamp is named after the Algarve region in Portugal and is made of cork. The cork oak forests around the Algarve provide a high quality cork. Cork is a sustainable material as it is the layer of bark tissue that is harvested. The tree is not cut down and it grows back so it has a minimum impact on the environment. The cotton cord is adjustable between 10 and 200 cm to suit your home or office. The industrial yet natural look make the lamp suitable for both modern and rustic interiors.
- Measurements: lamp shade diameter 40 cm x height 1.5 cm | cord 10 – 250 cm (adjustable during installation)
- Colour: dark brown lampshade | black/white cord | matt black finish ceiling cap
- Material: cork lampshade | cotton cord | iron ceiling cap
- Included: 1 lamp shade + hanging system + screws + instructions
- Not included: light source
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 8W CFL | compatible with bulks of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available in natural and dark brown
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 10.3 cm|
Good & Mojo