Your basket is currently empty!
Leonie Umbra – Bio Sunglasses for herView this product in our showroom
Made of steel and plant-based materials, the Leonie Umbra sunglasses are sustainable and handcrafted in Germany. Ideal on oval, square, round and heart-shaped faces.
- Ordered before 17.00, shipped immediately
- Small package
Only 1 left in stock
You may also like…
- FIT for medium to wide faces
- PROTECTION grey tinted lenses with UV 400 protection
- COMFORT lightweight construction provides long-lasting comfort
- GLARE-FREE anti-reflective lenses reduce reflections
- ROBUST frame made of high-quality Bio-TR 90 plastic
- SUSTAINABLE made from plant-based raw materials and stainless steel
Handcrafted by the German team of woodworkers at Take-A-Shot, the Leonie Umbra comes with a brown transparent frame and grey tinted lenses. Feminine, minimalistic and elegant with a comfortable and lightweight feel. Temples are made of stainless steel, totally recyclable while the frame is plant-based TR 90 plastic. Each pair of sunglasses are sustainable with a reduced ecological footprint. The Leonie Umbra suit best oval, square, round and heart-shaped faces. These eco-friendly shades come with a sustainable case and cleansing cloth.
What does Bio-TR90 frame mean?
TR90 is a thermoplastic material that is incredibly durable, flexible, and lightweight. Frames made with TR90 are extremely comfortable. Since they are flexible, they can bend under pressure and contour your face comfortably. The take-A-Shot team developed an eco-friendly, plant-based alternative: Bio TR90, which is 60% based on the oil of the castor plant. As a result, the frame of this model consists of 58% renewable materials.
- Frame shape Round
- Frame material Bio-TR90 Plastic (hypoallergenic, food safe)
- Frame colour Brown transparent
- Glass colour Grey
- Glass function UV 400 (Cat. 3), back-reflected
- Glazable Lens up to 3 diopters
- Iron material Stainless steel
- Iron colour Brown
- Hinges Stainless steel
Dimensions (See visual explanation in the images)
- Frame width: 137 mm
- Sustainable foldable & protective case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Branded sticker
- 24 months warranty
Take A Shot