Your basket is currently empty!
Table Lamp – EVEREST – Bamboo/Linen
The Good & Mojo Everest table lamp is named after the famous Mount Everest in Nepal. The double triangle base gives this lamp a solid base and a unique look. Sturdy and modern design combined with natural sustainable materials suitable for every type of interior. Lampshade available in 6 different colours.
- Shipped between 2 - 3 business days
- Large package
You may also like…
Love for planet & people
Good & Mojo only uses sustainable materials such as recycled paper, cork, wood chips, eco linen and bamboo in all its varieties. For every lamp that is sold they donate to the WakaWaka Foundation. This lamp is made of bamboo and 100% organically grown linen. Bamboo is a strong, flexible and fast-growing plant. The fastest growing type can reach 100 cm in 24 hours and once cut, it will grow back. You do not have to plant seeds again and it produces more oxygen than trees!
The Good & Mojo Everest lamp is named after the famous Mount Everest in Nepal. It may not be as high but it is definitely an eye-catcher due to sturdy double triangle shaped base made of bamboo. Due to the modern design and natural materials this lamp would suit an industrial interior as well as a rustic home.
- Measurements: total height 57 cm | lampshade diameter 32 x height 20 cm | electricity cord 200 cm
- Colour: natural stand | 6 available lampshade colours
- Material: bamboo stand | linen lampshade
- Dimmable: Yes, with an external dimmer
- Included: 1 lamp shade + stand + electricity cord with light switch + adapter + instructions
- Electrical details: max watt 40W or 8W CFL | compatible with bulbs of energy class A++, A+, A, B, C, D, E | fitting E27 | 230 V
- Warranty: 1 year (for defects and production errors)
- Variations: available as table lamp as well
|Dimensions||53 × 35 cm|